Terms and Conditions
Serviced Lets, Short term and Holiday Accommodation Declaration of Terms
Us, we, our refers to Dream Property Solutions Ltd, 25 Roseberry Road, Billingham, TS23 2SD.
Client, you refers to the lead adult who is responsible for booking the property, who is over the age of 18, and residing at the property for the duration of the stay.
1. You agree to the terms and conditions set out below when you make the payment, whether it is initial or in full or you accept an invoice from us.
2. Each of the advertised properties is offered for holiday, short term rental subject to confirmation by us to the Client.
3. To reserve a property, the Client should complete the booking form and return it together with or shortly after payment of the initial non-refundable deposit (25% of the total rent). Following receipt of the booking form and deposit, we will send a confirmation invoice and receipt. This is the formal acceptance of the booking.
4. The balance of the rent together with the security deposit (see clause 5) is payable not less than six weeks before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to give notice in writing/email that the reservation is cancelled. Reservations made within six weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
5. By using the instant booking facility on the website (www.dreampropertysolutions.co.uk) the client agrees to the terms and conditions set out within this agreement.
6. Every client is required to provide us with credit card details as security whilst their stay. We will retain those details and may use those card details to claim for any damage and/or cleaning that is necessary as a result of your stay. If you do not return keys to the key safes as requested, you will be charged £50.00 per day until the keys have been returned to us and the cost of providing accommodation for the next occupants should you fail to return the keys. Lost keys or changing of key safe codes will be charged at £100. Any additional chargeable expenses arising during the rental period will be announced to the client and should be settled with us.
7. The rental period shall commence at 3.00pm on the first day and finish at 10.00am on the last day. Although efforts will be made to, we shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated. Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated without prior agreement with us.
8. The maximum number to reside in the rented property must not exceed that stipulated on the web site unless we have given written permission. The accommodation is to be used for the sole purpose of a holiday or serviced rental for company’s appointed & named employee(s) and the hirer shall not sub-let the premises or any part thereof.
9. The client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. We reserve the right to make retention from the security deposit to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition. The hirer of the property shall undertake to prevent any member of his/her party from causing a disturbance to other residents or occupiers in neighbouring properties and to ensure that the property is left secure when unoccupied.
10. Strictly no smoking anywhere within any of our properties – any contravention of this regulation, will result in deducting cost of cleaning from your card.
11. We regret that we are unable to accept any pets.
12. The tenant will keep the property and all furniture, equipment and fitments in or on the property in the like state of repair and good condition and cleanliness as at the commencement of the short term let and will make good any damage, breakage or loss that may occur during the term of the let.
13. Right of entry is reserved at all reasonable times for the purpose of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs and maintenance.
14. Subject to clauses 2 and 3 above, in the event of a non-insurable cancellation, refunds of amounts paid will be made if we are able to re-let the property, and any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the refundable amount. The Client is required to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy to include cover for public liability, cancellation and for the party’s personal belongings since these are not covered by our insurance.
15. The Client shall report to us without delay any defects in the property or breakdown in the equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the property or garden, and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
16. We shall not be liable to the client:
– For any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the property or garden.
– For any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of us.
– For any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, We shall, within seven days of notification to the Client, refund to the client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
17. Under no circumstances shall our liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the Owner for the rental period.
18. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the entire party, or to terminate the stay, without refund, if any of these conditions are not complied with.
19. Every effort will be made to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay. Unfortunately things can’t always be 100 %.
Please let us know, if this is not the case and we will endeavour to rectify wherever possible. Contact details of local agencies shall be included within the welcome pack which will be issued prior to your stay. This will include contact numbers for the agencies during office hours together with 24 hour emergency contact numbers. Alternatively email our representative with whom you dealt with (firstname.lastname@example.org).
20. We are unable to provide any refunds for the accommodation that was paid in advance if the Tenant leaves or intends to leave the property before the date originally agreed, or unless extended as indicated by invoice and receipt generated by Us. It is under the sole discretion of us (or in some cases the Landlord) to offer such subject to clause 5 of this document.
21. Emergency Phone Call Outs: We reserve the right to charge a fixed sum of £75.00 + VAT for every time we are called out (attend to the property) to assist with what is not an emergency and is deemed unreasonable. E.g. not reading instructions properly when locating and opening key safe or gaining access. This fee does not apply in the event of an emergency.
22. This contract shall be governed by English law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in England. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in England.